Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The first skill post-edited version

    Hello everybody, my name is Taywon and today I will compare and contrast the three camps. Camp Big Apple (CBA), Ranch West Camp (RWC),  and Head Start splash (HSS).
    Considering the level of the students, I think that HSS is best. CBA would be too much hard. In the advertisement it said that students will prepare for SAT. In my opinion I think that studying SAT in elementary is unnecessary. Also, RWC would be too easy. In the ad it said that students will choose which subject they will study in the camp. Therfore, students could abuse the fact that they could choose and pick the subjects that they do well. There won't be any improvement. In contrast, HSS is learning various subjects with qualified teachers who all have certificates to teach english as a second language. So, I think that HSS will be best considering the level of the program.
    Considering the housing enviroment, I think that HSS will be best again. CBA is a dormitory. you will get the least care compared to the other camps. That is because CBA students will be cared by teachers. They can't control and care for all of the students. There would be occasions that students having problems with the air conditioner,  lightbulbs and other various things. They might be afraid to tell. The system of care might not be good. RWC looks better you will be in a home-stay situation which you will get care by your home-stay parents. However, there are always possibilities that your parents may not be good to you. You could have disagreements with them. In contrast, in HSS a parent will follow you. Who will take better care for you than your own parents? You will be in good condition. You will also have less stress. Again, I think that HSS is the best camp.
    There are bad reasons for HSS too. However, I think that the two things that I have explained earlier is the most important. HSS qualifies these two things. Therefore, I think that HSS is the bet camp.

2 comments:

  1. I think you spent a little too much time describing the programs and not enough time comparing them. Look at the sentences you have written and see if you can combine them with the transition words.

    ReplyDelete